Pages

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

What's Your Secret Question?


Secret Questions feature a second layer authentication method followed only by the infamous Password as first layer. The usual questions are, Which is your birthplace, What is the name of your first pet, What is your mother's maiden name, What is your favorite color and so forth. If you are like me whose taste changes often, it is difficult to remember right answers for questions related to color for example. Depending on my mood and seasons, my favorite color changes. 

Image Credits: A forgotten twitter user

As if Secret Questions feature wasn't complicated enough, some website spent their innovating thinking on creative secret questions.

How many cousins do you have? 
Oh, the last time, I counted, there were 39 cousins 

What is the fastest speed you have ever driven?
40 Kms/Hr. Isn't it fast enough for an unskilled driver like me?

What is your ideal weight, in your view?
Well, I would love to be 58. Oh! 66 is my lucky number :)

God, screw the secret questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment